If you’re tired of cooking in a kitchen that barely meets your needs, it may be time to make a change. RB Richard Construction can give your kitchen a major upgrade with our quality remodeling services. You’ll have the chance to work directly with our contractors and have a hand in the entire process. We’ll keep you updated as we work to bring your vision to life and make sure you are 100% satisfied with the finished results.
Since the kitchen is the most complex and the most used spaces in the house, and it’s important that your remodeled kitchen matches your needs and lifestyle as closely as possible. Before starting any project, we ask that you consider some of the following:
- How many people are in your household who use the kitchen?
- Do two or more cooks typically work at the same time? If so, you may want extra counter space and/or an extra sink.
- Do you entertain frequently and do you typically have formal or informal gatherings? This will help determine the kitchen layout such as opening it up to the living room area.
- What other activities commonly occur in the kitchen? Some homes have a laundry closet in the kitchen. Some people want a breakfast bar or even a desk for writing or computer work.
- Do you have any special needs? Is a user exceptionally short or tall and uncomfortable working at standard height counters for long periods of time? Do you have a disabled or elderly household member who may have special needs?
- Do you need an island (and have room for it) or breakfast nook?
- Would you fill a pantry?
- Do you want a combination oven-and range or a cook top with a wall oven?
- Do you use small enough appliances that you could use an appliance garage to store them?
- Does the style you like fit your home? You may have loved the European cabinets in the magazine, but they might not look good in your modern home.
- What kind of color changes do want to make? Would the ideal color necessitate buying new appliances? When you choose colors, think of them in relation to surrounding rooms and try to find colors that complement the rest of the house.
- What shape of kitchen will work best for you? A straight wall kitchen, a center island kitchen, a U-shaped kitchen, or a gallery type kitchen?
Once you’ve made your decisions, our contractors will efficiently and effectively install your new materials. Get in touch with us to learn more!